Brand Corporate Identity — Task 2: Brand Guideline with Elements, Icon and Mockup
26/06/2026 - 24/07/2026 / Week 9 - Week 14
Dow Jia Zheng - 0354184 / 040604-14-1581
Brand Corporate Identity / BDCM / Taylors Lakeside Campus
Task 2: Brand Guideline with Elements, Icon and Mockup
INSTRUCTION
Figures 1.0: MIB
LECTURES
WEEK 10
On Week 10 is where we began working on Task 2 where we are asked to propose
10 keywords that could be further developed into Brand Assets that is the
Icons.
Initially the words that I have chosen is Star, Magic, Voyage,
Mystery, Sky, Infinity, Tower Discovery Origin, Aurora, Possibility,
Energy, Night, Day, Constellation, Luna, Wounder, Hope, Solar, System
& World.
Where after consulting with the Lecturer where I narrowed down the
words to:
1. Ocean
2. Ship
3. Halo Ring
4. Meteor
5. Flight
6. Star
7. Tower
8. Luna
9. Solar System
10. World
Where after consulting with the Lecturer where I narrowed down the words to:
WEEK 11
On Week 11 is where i began to work on the sketches for my brand assets based
on the 10 keywords that I decided on week 10 where during sketching process
where I experimented with different shape especially circle and star shape
where I eventually created this:
Figures 2.0: Brand Assets Sketches
Figures 2.1: Feedback Advice
Mr Max advice me of breaking this sketches into three sketches where
WEEK 12
On Week 12, where after feedback from the lecturer on my design sketches where
I was advised to further break the design more as well as further developing
them where I began finally designing the 10 Icons design that fit in align
with the 10 keywords that I have chosen:
Figures 2.2: Brand Assets 10 Icons
WEEK 13
In week 13, where I began applying the Astella Nova logo, brand color, fonts
and brand assets to mockups where my lecturer gave out several advices on
what I should focus on that is Game Poster, Social Media Page, Website
Homepage & CD Mockup
Figures 2.6: Website Homepage
Figures 2.7: Social Media Page: Instagram
Task 2 - Brand Guideline with Elements, Icon and Mockup
WEEK 14
Week 14 is the final week of this semester where I presented my Brand Guidelines and final final presentation for Task 2 where I showcase the brand complete visual identity system to my lecturer.
Figures 3.0: Brand Final (1)
Figures 3.1: Brand Final (2)
Reflection
Experience
The module of Brand Corporate Identity is very new experience for me as it taught me about brand, branding, brand image and brand identity where I get to designed the logo and branding of my own where it is very eye reveling to me into the process that is went into creating Brands for Corporate Companies or Group where it is one of the most essential part of the identity of those said groups.
During the design for my brand, Astella Nova where I experienced with a variety of sketches inspired from the five brands of Blue Archive, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy 16, Genshin Impact & Wuthering Waves where I took heavy inspiration form the first that is Blue Archive along with the rest.
Observation
What I have observe in this module where in designing the brand logo is lot more than what it seem as I have learn that there is multiple consideration that goes into it such as the primary logo, secondary logo, favicon, black and white being one of many things that has to be considered. Not only that I have also learn the importance of consistency between the brand positioning, logo colors, typography, graphic elements and practical application of them.
Where the key to designing a brand logo isn't about visually stunning complex, but adding more without complexity and cluttering where having too much elements to a design can easily be too much for people to see or remember. It also have to be able to be apply to website, favicon, and so on as the brands has to be flexible in implementation to mockups as well.
Findings
Through this course where I have learn a lot where brand identity is complete system, not stand alone visuals elements works where there is way to them, where Astella Nova most important feature are it s application to mockups, game poster and being a RPG Fantasy game itself.
Comments
Post a Comment