Interactive Design Project 1 : Prototype Design

18/9/2023 - 2/10/2023 / Week 4 - Week 6

Dow Jia Zheng - 0354184 / 040604-14-1581

Interactive Design / Bachelors of Design in Creative Media / Taylors Lakeside Campus

Project 1 / Prototype Design 20% - Individual


Interactive Design Project 2 : Working Web Page




Feedbacks

Week 5

The digital resume should have more then or minimal of 5 sketches as to get the best possible one as well as the first sketches that we design will tend follow the the references more. And it is important not make it too complicated as we need to make it become a real website in the next week.



INSTRUCTIONS



Exercises

Website Analysis:















REFLECTION

This project give me first hand experience in designing a digital resume where I done some research in some other example of digitals resume before beginning the sketching process. Where as the other digital resume example are real good and well design that is maybe way out of my ability to code into a real website yet, so I decided to look more simple and also nice one to take note of essential features that give me clear sense of what am I goin to do. Where in the end I decided that my resume will settle on 3 color that is white, light green and light gray where as to make it too complicated as well as making my picture in resume round as to make it smoother. 

From what I have observe so far are that the first importance of the digital resume is that it need to be readable and organize to allow reader to read easily where as adding too many features to the resume may make it too hard to read as well as the color and text need to be contrast with each other as to ensured the text is clear to read.

Where what I have found in doing my digital resume is that I have gain deeper understanding of how information should be organize whereas the important not going overboard with the design instated thoughtful consideration should be consider as add that elements in the design.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography Task 3 / Type Exploration and Application

Anatomy and Character Sculpture Exercise: Anatomy Fundamentals