Digital Photography and Imaging Project 4 SELF-TITLED

27/4/2023-8/6/2023 / Week 9 - Week 11

Dow Jia Zheng - 0354184 / 040604-14-1581

Digital Phytography & Imaging/Bachelors of Design in Creative Media / Taylors Lakeside Campus

Project 4 SELF-TITLED [30%]

PART 1: WEEK 10 (5 marks)

Biography about Myself:

INTRO

My name Dow Jia Zheng and I am currently studying in taylors module BDCM Semester 1.

PARAGRAPH 1

I always like design as that it give you the ability to create your own world in imagination, but I always seem to struggle turning it into visual design, so in joining BDCM I hope to be a great designer in future. I like to listen to music as well as watching video on my free time I also consider myself to be introvert, yet that does not mean I do not like to be with people. 

PARAGRAPH 2

I am type of person who did not like to panic and feel stressed, instead I always to take an easy and also calm myself down. So the design that I aim to create is the one make people feel comfortable such as small comfortable room, relaxing nature scenery and cheerful background.

SUMMARY

I am person who do not like to stressed too much in life and like to take it easy by listening to music, watching video, enjoy amazing scenery and do many other thing.



Statement about my Work:

INTRO

The assignment project and exercise that was given to were great and fun to work with as well as gaining a great basic understanding on what are suppose to do. The work where we are require to take image of ourselves and use it design our work did bother me as that I personally did like to show my picture to public, but now it no longer bother me very much nowadays.

PARAGRAPH 1

As mentioned in biography I like comfortable and relaxing type of designs, so where I took a picture of myself I try not to make it relaxing and comfortable feel to it. I wanted the design to look comfortable and relaxing nature like environment such as a small tiny house or great nature scenery.

PARAGRAPH 2

For my second digital design I decided to changes to relaxing nature scenery with element such as food as well as other to give it feel to grounded nature.

SUMMARY

The design that I am aiming are the feel of relaxation and cheerful environment to represent me personally.



All Related Information about my Topic

MOOD BOARD (3 POSTER REFERNCES)

POSTER 1



Design Direction

Sketch #1


Sketch #2


Digital Based Sketch 

DIGITAL POSTER PROGRESS #1




DIGITAL POSTER PROGRESS #2



Execution and Post Production

Final Poster (Week 13)

FINAL POSTER


TITLE: Daily Imagination


ARTIST STATEMENT:
Sometime taking a rest and think is not a waste of time, but to organize oneself and also to reflect upon yourself as well.

Submission

TITLE: Daily Imagination



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Design Project 1 : Prototype Design

Advanced Typography Task 3 / Type Exploration and Application

Anatomy and Character Sculpture Exercise: Anatomy Fundamentals